What Does the EggBanxx Egg Freezing Timeline Look Like?
- Call EggBanxx to book your consultation. An EggBanxx Concierge will listen to your needs and match you with the appropriate clinic. She will also ask about your insurance coverage and help you determine your coverage and payment responsibilitiess.
- Attend your consultation. Your doctor will ask about your medical history, then conduct an ultrasound and perform blood work to measure your ovarian reserve. These tests will you’re your doctor determine if you are a good candidate for egg freezing as well as how many cycles you might need.
- Connect with your EggBanxx Concierge to select the EggBanxx money-saving package that works for you. Need financing? No problem. We can point you in the right direction. You will have an approval notice within 24 hours and will have funds deposited to your account within 3 business days. Don’t forget to sign your EggBanxx contract and you’re on your way to fertility preservation!
- On Day 1 of your next period, contact your clinic. You will be asked to come in on Day 3 for baseline blood work and ultrasound so you can start your cycle.
- If not already done, your nurse will call in your egg freezing fertility drug order to the pharmacy. Arrangements should be made to pick up those medications, or have them delivered to your home.
- After your Day 3 appointment, your nurse will call with specific instructions or she will invite you to attend a class on how to take your fertility drugs. The injections will stimulate your eggs to grow within your ovaries.
- For the next 10-12 days, you will undergo monitoring via blood work and ultrasound to ensure your eggs are responding to the fertility drugs. You will be asked to come in to the clinic in the morning, typically every other day.
- When it is almost time for retrieval, your doctor or nurse will let you know. A “trigger shot” to finalize egg maturation will be administered. Within the next 36 hours you will return for your egg retrieval.
- Under general anesthesia, your doctor will use an ultrasound-guided needle to aspirate your egg follicles and suction the eggs to be frozen.
- Following egg retrieval you will be be taken to the recovery room to recover from anesthesia and you will be advised to rest for the remainder of the day. Later in the day you will be contacted with a report on the status of your frozen eggs!
If you're ready to take advantage of the technology and EggBanxx's financing offer, apply today and Call us at 855-552-2699.